We are excited about the opportunity to work with you! If you have an idea for our next issue, please feel free to reach out through our contact page.
The theme for October 2018 is: OTHER
This October, Logos is exploring the concept of “other.” How do we, as artists, theologians, teachers, nurses, entrepreneurs, writers, construct, and interact with, Other?
- Academic content—including, but not limited to, condensed or reinterpreted assignments, thesis, personal or spiritual engagements with specific topics. (We also accept up to two personal narrative pieces per month, this content is shorter, has a more informal voice, and generally a more creative format.)
- Willingness to edit: When you agree to write for Logos, you agree to edit in partnership with our permanent editorial staff.
- Inductive—Our content is inquiry-based. We structure our content around a question to be answered.
- Sensitivity to diverse ‘ways of knowing.’ Logos wants to foster interdisciplinary discourse across the university. We understand that different disciplines have different understandings of “facts” or “common knowledge.”
- An unabashed diverse perspective. If you have a perspective that has traditionally been marginalized in the post-Enlightenment classroom, we want to hear your voice. We want to extend you hospitality, and please bear with us as we learn how to do so.